Trainee Recruitment Consultant | London | £23k + Excellent Commission (£35k OTE 1st Year)
We have a fantastic opportunity here at Prism Digital for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in Central London. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will learn how to become a top biller in the world of headhunting, utilising your natural inclination to socialise with people to foster a career in talent acquisition.
Recruitment is a sales-based role, commission is earned when you place people into a new job. It can be a hugely lucrative career with base salary increases and commission bonuses based on your success. We will train you up to be a fully-fledged, top billing recruiter. This is the perfect place to start on this journey!
Prism Digital is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the DevOps and Cloud industry. We pride ourselves on being experts in our market and offering a consultative approach to our clients, whilst taking a genuine interest in the industries we help hire into. As a team of about half a dozen employees, we are a close-knit bunch with a start-up mentality. Over the next 18 months, we are looking to double our headcount and cement ourselves as *the* leading DevOps talent partner. It's set to be an exciting and very rewarding journey!
What makes us different?
- We're passionate about collaborating in the market. Co-organise two London meetup groups (London DevOps & WinOps) and an annual conference (WinOps Conf). Work frequently with industry experts to produce content for our blog site, 'The Thought Lab'
- We are niche specialists. Our focus market is DevOps Engineering - one of the most in-demand tech jobs in the world
- Very generous and transparent commission structure
- We invest a lot of time and money into marketing our brand so that our consultants' jobs are made easier
- We are always open to new ideas - no suggestion is too whacky, if you think it's a cool idea, we want to hear it!
About the Role:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will learn all the key skills required to headhunt top talent in the DevOps and Cloud market (one of the most in-demand professional industries in the world). To begin with, you will learn how to properly analyse CVs and pre-screen candidates to identify suitable talent for the array of DevOps and Cloud roles we hire for. Using your natural ability to communicate effectively and personably, your day-to-job will involve networking with top professionals in this space. As you develop further, you will learn key sales techniques to be able to acquire your own clients and fill your own roles - for which you will be rewarded lucratively!
- Profiling candidates to understand their career aspirations and needs
- Writing adverts and marketing clients' roles
- Searching for suitable candidates that match clients' requirements
- Head-hunting hard to find candidates using innovative and creative methods
- Engage with our structured training and development program that will equip you with the skills to be an exceptional salesperson/biller. We work with some of the industry's leading technologies that will also give you the tools to be successful
- Extroverted personality who enjoys speaking and networking with people on a regular basis
- An interest in technology (we headhunt in the tech space, however, you by no means must be an expert in this area)
- A passion for establishing long-lasting professional relationships
- A personable approach that allows you to talk to candidates with warmth and openness
- Emotionally intelligent and able to read between the lines
- A dedication to working hard and a hunger for learning new skills
- A disdain for mediocrity - you will be driven to top billing leader boards and smash sales records!
- Relaxed and good sense of humour
- No previous professional experience required - you will be given full training
- Performance-related bonus/commission
- A structured career path with transparent milestones for promotions
- We are keen to invest in your development - will pay for any relevant courses or training that may be useful
- Being a small company, you will always have direct access and communication with everyone in the business
- Join us on our various company outings, from team lunches/dinners to fun activity days!
So, if you are keen to kickstart your career in recruitment and would welcome the opportunity to work in a start-up with a fun and dedicated team, then we would love to hear from you!