DevOps Engineer | AWS | Linux | Terraform | Ansible | Docker | Experts in cloud-based data infrastructure for the enterprise. Fully Remote!
I am working in partnership with a trusted partner to central government and blue-chip enterprises.
My client has 100% delivery track record with an unblemished history of successful projects, achieving exceptional revenue and EBITDA growth in just 3 years.
They are a multi award winning company, Including Sunday Times Tech Track 100, and Thames Valley Tech Company of the Year.
Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire talented individuals who enjoy a fast paced and energetic environment.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will help lead the development and be responsible for the development of secure cloud environments hosting data and batch/real-time analytical platforms for public and private sector clients, leveraging the latest commercial and open-source technologies and techniques.
This also involves building automated deployments using configuration management technology, deploying new modules, upgrades and fixes to test and production environments.
* Build, test and deploy cloud-based infrastructure and applications using CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code
* Contribute to the coding of custom test automation frameworks
* Performs script maintenance and updates due to changes in requirements or implementations
* Assists with setup/maintenance of environments for both manual and automated testing
* Assist in production support through the investigation and resolution of incidents
* Performs ongoing routine application maintenance tasks
* Assist in conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications
* Participates in the contingency planning, including reliable backup and restore procedures
* Documents functions and changes to new or modified modules and test activities/results
You will have experience in:
* Commercial Experience in deploying and operating infrastructure (network, servers, services) and applications on AWS and other cloud environments
* Developing and operating using open source and commercial software within a cloud-centric environment
* Server build and administration, Linux and Windows
* GitHub/GitLab for source control and performing code reviews as part of the build and deployment cycle
* CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code technologies, e.g., Terraform and Ansible
* Test Driven Development with appropriate tools and frameworks
* Experience of cloud orchestration and containerisation technologies, such as Docker
In return, you'll receive a very competitive salary (to circa £100k) Fully remote working, private healthcare, investment in your learning and development, among many other benefits.
If you're interested in having a further chat, please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
DevOps Engineer -AWS - Linux - Terraform - Ansible - Docker - Experts in cloud-based data infrastructure for the enterprise. Fully Remote!