I am looking for a strong DevOps Trainers for a market leader in the Technology training arena for many years and right now they are in a period of rapid growth! It's an exciting time to be part of the team as they invest heavily in the development of their delivery capabilities including their platforms, products and their people.
This consultancy is a leading provider of consulting services to commercial, financial and government departments, they strive to deliver tech solutions with the biggest providers where there is shortages within the market and the costs can be great enabling them to be self-sufficient post-delivery.
They are passionate about delivering first class programmes, that offers trainers the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of new tech so they can teach it but also gain hands on experience through becoming consultants with the consultancies industry leading clientele.
- Commercial experience in using DevOps tools such as: Jenkins, Docker, Git, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Experience in the use of some of the following tools, technologies and roles would be advantageous:
- Cloud Architecture and Administration (AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud)
- Test Automation Tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, and Postman Penetration testing
- Ability to distil complex information into easy-to-digest anecdotes stories or lessons
- Strong people skills - confidence in speaking and delivering training in front of a classroom
- Passion for learning and enabling learner success
- This role provides contextualised and tailored learning solutions to individuals and organisations for a specific practice area.
- Primarily Remote - Hybrid
- Competitive Salary with equity
- Knowledge of all cloud platforms and leading market tooling
- Becoming a world class Trainer/Consultant (Hybrid)
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Training Courses
- Business going well ultimately will go PLC
- Two day paid charity leave
Do you want to come and join us? Then apply here now.