DevOps Engineer | AWS | Kubernetes | Terraform | Fintech
Our client has glorious offices in West London that you must visit a minimum of 3 times a month. Multiple openings available here across different seniority levels.
This is an opportunity to join one of London's fastest growing Fintechs in the pensions space. Our client has gone through exponential growth over the last three years and are now looking for 10 SRE/DevOps engineers to meet the demand from the London, USA and Poland offices. They are self-revenue generating but have also received £165 million series D funding recently.
You will be joining a team of circa 18 DevOps/SRE/infrastructure engineers and help them with their.
They are an AWS global estate. Of particular interest to our client will be if you have come from a development / software engineering background or have used and designed Kubernetes environments within AWS.
My client's key tech stack:
- AWS - huge global multi-region estate
- Kubernetes in production
- Working closely with software engineers - development language expertise very helpful
- Strong scripting knowledge in any language and coding appreciated but not necessary.
Key soft skills:
- Great communication skills to work with a team.
- Worked in modern agile teams that have implemented DevOps process and culture.
- Upto 5% pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- £500 annual personal training budget to spend on books, courses, conferences etc
- Health Insurance including Dental, Eyecare etc
- Death in Service x Base Salary
- Season ticket loan
- Sabbatical after 5 years.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays. Then extra days upto 30 based on longevity
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave
I hope that you find this interesting and please APPLY ASAP if you are interested!
DevOps Engineer - AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform - Fintech