Data Solutions Architect| Training Courses | Remote
Our leading training provider is looking for a practice lead to work directly with their B2B clients to scope out and design training programmes and content that will typically last 1-6 months for their employees.
In the role you will be working with enterprise clients such as banks, public sector institutions and other FTSE 250 companies. These customers will come to you with requests for IT/Software/Data training programmes for their employees. Your role will be to work with the client to scope out what the training course and workshops will look like and manage expectations on time frames and what will be possible to train. After assisting our client in winning the customer with your onboarding/pre-sales work you will work with our client's trainers, and training content providers to build out the training syllabus. Then repeat! Our client it *BOOMING* with requests.
Due to the varied nature of the training requests it is ok for you to come from an Architecture and data background, ideally you will have excellent experience in both!
This consultancy is a leading provider of consulting services to commercial, financial and government departments, they strive to deliver tech solutions with the biggest providers where there is shortages within the market and the costs can be great enabling them to be self-sufficient post-delivery.
They are passionate about delivering first class programmes, that offers trainers the opportunity to be exposed to every aspect of new tech so they can teach it but also gain hands on experience through becoming consultants with the consultancies industry leading clientele.
- leadership and influencing skills, to effectively lead transformative change by originating ideas and championing and gaining commitment at executive levels and be a trusted client advisor
- passionate and fluent delivery and be able to quickly gain buy-in from both technical and business clients when discussing solutions
- strategy development skills, working with business and senior stakeholders, to build strategies and roadmaps ensuring clear customer focus and input
- ability to turn client requirements into leading edge learning programme designs
- ability to plan and manage budgets in an effective and efficient manner driving cost transparency
- experience in managing partners and global vendors, who may form part of a solution design, including negotiating with them effectively
- written, spoken, interpersonal and presentation skills
- track record in inspiring teams to meet delivery deadlines
- Strong experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- A proven track record of delivering software systems at scale with both on-premise and at least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Data engineering having worked with data and specifically a strong grasp of ETL/ELT pipelines and surrounding technologies eg Data Lakes, Data Warehouses, Data Marts/Cubes and how they are applied across technologies
- A good understanding of database technologies (eg Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Snowflake etc)
- An up-to-date understanding of modern software engineering including agile development, Python, CI/CD pipelines, Restful API's, microservices, containers etc.
- passion for thought leadership and growing your own technical brand
- Primarily Remote
- Competitive Salary with equity
- 25 days' Holiday
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance
- Training Courses
- Two day paid charity leave
Data Solutions Architect | Training Course Creation | Remote